• Admission open for academic session 2023-24 for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade XII.
• Registration form can filled and submitted online or can be collected from school campus, KIS, Sector 57, Gurugram.
• Applicants will be able to collect the Admission form once they have submitted the registration form.
• Submission of the completed Admission form with necessary documents and fees.
• Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on first come first serve basis.
• There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
For admission to Pre-Nursery to Grade II
• There will be parent interactions along with the child with the School authorities.
For admission to Grade III and above
• There will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
Class - Age as on or before 31st March, 2023
Pre-Nursery - 2+
Nursery - 3+
Kindergarten - 4+
Parents must submit their fully completed application form along with the following documents (Incomplete forms or forms with missing documents will be rejected)
1. One copy of self-attested date of birth certificate (Nursery to I)
2. For classes IInd onward Transfer Certificate from the school last attended is to be submitted along with an attested copy of the D.O.B. certificate. Kindly note that there should be no discrepancy in the D.O.B. certificate & TC.
3. Report card of last examination or school.
4. Five passport size photographs of the child.
5. Two passport size photographs of each parent.
6. Aadhaar of parents and child.
7. Health/Immunization certificate